|Color||Black, White (customize as demand)|
|Buttons||Power button, SOS button, RESET button.|
|LED indicator||Three-color LED indicator (battery, charge status, event notification, etc.)|
|SIM card||Micro SIM and eSIM , default micro SIM card.|
|USB||micro USB 2.0 interface|
|Dust and Waterproof||IP66|
|Built-in buzzer||Built-in buzzer (used to indicate charge/charge status, event notifications, etc.), buzzer loudness defines the standard based on experience measurements. ([email protected])|
|Dual-mode Wireless Access||2G+NB-IoT and 2G+LTE M eMTC|
|2G bands:||GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz|
Australia and New Zealand：B3,B28
Latim America：B5,B28,others TBD
|LTE-M eMTC Bands：||B1,B2,B3,B4,B5,B8,B12,B13,B18,B19,B20,B28|
China & Europe：B1,B3,B5,B8,B20,B28
Australia and New Zealand：B28,B3
Japan & Korea：B1,B3,B5,B8,B18,B19
Latim America：B3,B4(AWS),B28,others TBD
|Data capacity||2G: GPRS 85.6kbps DL/85.6kbps UL, EDGE 236.8kbps DL/236.8kbps UL|
NB-IoT: 34kbps DL, 17kbps UL
eMTC: 300kbps DL, 375kbps UL
|RF Power Level||GSM/GPRS 850M/900MHz: +33dBm (Power Class 4)|
GSM/GPRS 1800MHz/1900MHz: +30dBm (Power Class 1)
EDGE 850M/900MHz: +27dBm (Power Class E2)
EDGE 1800MHz/1900MHz: +26dBm (Power Class E2)
NB-IoT/LTE-M eMTC ; +23dBm（power class3）
|NB-IoT/LTE-M eMTC duplex mode||Half Duplex|
|WiFi||2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n 1*1, STA, for positioning. Provides auxiliary positioning function, does not conduct data services|
|Bluetooth||BLE, Bluetooth 4.2|
|GPS||GNSS, GPS+GLONASS BEIDOU, Galileo, AGPS|
|Sensor||1) Support A+G sensor, used to determine whether the device is stationary or moving, drop event, etc.|
2) Support SAR sensor
|Positioning||1) Indoor and outdoor positioning: Supports GPS/GLONASS/base station/Wi-Fi multiple positioning and supports AGPS.|
2) Determine if the device is moving according to A+G sensor and determine if it needs positioning
|Others||Working duration||>=21 days|
|Standby duration||>=60 days|
|Working temperature||`-10 to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||` -20~70°C|
|Pet Collar (Optional)|
|Others (such as fixed parts fixed on bicycles, motorcycles, cars, the goal is to be widely used)|
|Software function(TBD)||Track View: View the recorded history track from the APP.|
|Position reporting: Active reporting of location information during the cycle. The reporting period and time period can be set by the APP. The reporting cycle range is (real time, 1min-24H), the default is 1H; the time range is 00:00:00-23:59: 59.|
Automatically reduce the reporting period at low power.
When the device is offline, the location information can be cached (not lost when power is off) and reported to the cloud when the device is online.
|APP battery display|
|Stationary alarm: The APP is automatically notified when it is stationary for a long time (default 3H, configurable). Default off, customizable open.|
|Network signal loss alarm: When the NB-IoT (or eMTC) signal is lost, the signal loss event is recorded and sent to the cloud after the next network signal recovery.|
|Shutdown alarm: Automatically notify the APP when shutting down, and carry the last position information (position, time).|
|SOS One-Click Help:|
Press and hold the SOS button for 5 seconds to automatically send location information to the APP+ send a preset message (TBD) to the preset mobile phone number.
|Emergency contacts: 10 emergency contacts can be preset (used to send text messages). Cloud settings|
|Remote Switch Buzzer: Supports remote control of the buzzer through the APP, allowing the buzzer to sound to alert/tell the owner of the device’s location. The vocalization method (volume, frequency) asks suppliers to avoid interference with users and excessive power consumption.|
|Remote Switch LED: Supports remote control of the LED via the APP, allowing the LED to flash to alert/tell the owner of the device’s location. The flashing method (brightness, frequency) asks suppliers for proposals to avoid interference with users and excessive power consumption.|
|Interconnect with the APP: The device connects to the APP through the BLE.|
|Connecting to the cloud: The device connects to the cloud through 2G or NB-IoT or eMTC. The device needs to reserve the docking resources (formats include, but are not limited to: device provider API, third-party SDK integration).|
The docking protocol supports MQTT/MQTTs/HTTP/HTTPs/CoAP/CoAPs/FTP (which is enabled when the client has customization)/sFTP, and the data format supports JSON/XML/TLV.
|Mobile APP (optional):|
(1) APP functions include (but not limited to): user management (account number, user profile), device management (add/delete, device software manual/automatic/forced upgrade, battery/version number/IMEI and other device information view, control device Flash/Beep, View/Modify Location Reporting Period, Geographic Location (View Current Location, Historical Location & Track Display, Electronic Fence Settings and Viewing, Positioning Mode Settings), SMS Management (View/Delete), APP Management (APP Software upgrades, HELP, wizards, LOGO customization, event reporting, emergency contact management.
(2) Support Android, iOS.
(3) Supporting connection with third-party cloud to third-party PaaS platforms
- 2G GSM/ NB-IOT/ LTE-M eMTC multi-mode supporting, best solution for IOT tracker.
- Global network bands supporting.
- Multiple optimization for power consumption. Maximum 120 days duration.
- PSM mode and eDRX mode switching as demand, provide both efficiency and power consumption.
- Integrated algorithm for GPS positioning. WIFI position, GNSS, GPS+GLONASS BEIDOU, Galileo, AGPS, A+G sensor position, SAR Sensor.
- Rich Extensive expansion capability. Different accessories design for Kids, Elder, Pets, Bike, outdoor sports…etc. IP66 dust and water proof.
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 Support
- 410mAh battery
- IP66 dust and water proof